Monday, February 18, 2008

A few more Poes

Here are a few more Edgar Allan Poe movies that Vincent Price made that weren't directed by Roger Corman but were however released by AIP. Starting off, a US 1-sheet, Italian locandina and a gorgeous Italian 2-folio from The Oblong Box (1969), as well as the US 1-sheet from Cry of the Banshee (1970). The 2 US posters here are actually part of my physical collection.



On a side note, if anyone has any ideas of how to get the images here to post side by side instead of stretching down the page, let me know. It worked in my first few posts and though I haven't done anything differently with the HTML, its suddenly stopped working. Thanks!

1 comment:

KommissarX said...

I stated it before but strangely my comments didn't show up - so I'm gladly gonna say it again: you have excellent stuff here! Thanks for sharing!